Key Research Themes
Our Research and Clinical teams are currently exploring a number of small- and large-scale projects to support healthy development from infancy through to older adulthood.
Our ongoing research into TALi DETECT aims to:
- Establish the ecological validity, reliability and diagnostic accuracy of TALi DETECT – a gamified cognitive attention assessment tool
- Investigate the real-world clinical utility of TALi DETECT alongside best practice assessment batteries
- Explore the impact of psychologists' training and experience on the assessment of neurodevelopmental disorders as well as the clinical integration of TALi DETECT
Our TALi TRAIN research projects will:
- Explore the health benefits of merging established evidence-based interventions with TALi TRAIN
TALi Next Gen
Our research supporting a new generation of TALi products will:
- Examine qualitative experiences of parents using a pilot of the next generation TALi cognitive attention assessment
- Explore opportunities for co-design of next generation TALi assessment and digital therapeutic products from people with lived experience of poor mental health and neurodivergence.
TALi DETECT was developed under the Cooperative Research Centres Program (CRC-P) from the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.*
Official Google for Education Partner
Registered NDIS Provider: 4050030967
*Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) Grants provide funding for short-term research collaborations. It supports industry-led collaborations between industry, researchers and the community with the aim of fostering high quality research to solve industry-identified problems.